Introduction to Echocardiography by Dr. Harvey Feigenbaum: An introduction to echo using the Unit Modeler Case Simulator
The “Introduction to Echocardiography by Dr. Harvey Feigenbaum: An introduction to echo using the Unit Modeler Case Simulator” is a “one-of-a-kind” didactic and simulation learning experience.
Value / Benefits
- Offers students a hands-on, real-world training experience without being tied to imaging devices through a simulation of echo cases
- A great first step for those who have a goal of becoming an expert in the measurement and interpretation of echocardiograms for patient care
- Offers a strong foundational knowledge for reviewing and understanding cardiac ultrasound images
- Offers exposure to a variety of pathologies and case types
- Helps to reinforce material to improve student retention rates
- Verifiable participation
- Cloud-based so students and faculty can access anytime and anywhere
- Includes a large number of cases covering multiple case types and complexities for assignment to students
- Cases include expert teaching points
- Includes an “Introduction to Echocardiography” by Dr. Harvey Feigenbaum
- Offers a variety of administrator tools for faculty to review and analyze student case results, individually and collectively and to identify areas that require attention or additional training
- Includes “case creator mode” to empower faculty to create their own cases covering desired subject matter
- Includes a complementary training session for faculty (administrator and case creator mode)
- Ke Labs’ technical support (email, phone and online)
Schedule a Complimentary Online Demo of the Full-Feature Version
To schedule a complimentary online demo to understand how your teaching program can benefit from the full-feature version of the “Introduction to Echocardiography by Dr. Harvey Feigenbaum: An introduction to echo using the Unit Modeler Case Simulator”, you may fill out a contact form or call Ke Labs at (317) 824-1225 ext. 13.
Pricing Information and Order Form
For pricing information and to order the software, you may fill out a contact form or call Ke Labs at (317) 824-1225 ext. 14.
The collective results for a measurement case in Administrator Mode comparing the measurements of all users to the case creator’s measurement
A sampling of the case types included with the software
An example slide from one of the cases that shows the differences between a stationary beam and a moving beam
Contact us to schedule a free demo of Introduction to Echocardiography, or to find out how the technology can be applied to other areas of medical imaging.