Ke Labs, Inc. (“Ke Labs” or the “Company”) is committed to protecting your privacy. The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to make you aware of our privacy practices and procedures in relation to the use of the Company’s website.
1. Information Collected
Ke Labs collects some information that is personal (i.e., information that identifies an individual either alone or in combination with other data). Ke Labs also collects non-personal information that does not, on its own, identify an individual person. Ke Labs collects personal information when you or someone acting on your behalf provides it to us. The Company also collects information when you obtain or use Ke Labs products. The following are examples of the type of personal information that may be collected, directly from you (or someone acting on your behalf):
- Contact information (including name, email address, mailing address, telephone and fax number);
- Username, password and other information used to verify identity.
The following are examples of the type of information that may be collected by Ke Labs from your interactions with the Company’s website:
- Details about your computers, devices, applications and networks (including IP address, browser characteristics, device ID and characteristics, device operating system information and system language preferences);
- Activities on our website and usage patterns of products;
- Referring URLs, dates and times of website visits and clickstream data such as information commonly recorded in web server logs.
2. IP Addresses and Cookies
- IP Addresses. An Internet Protocol (“IP”) address is a numerical label assigned to each device (e.g., computer, printer, server) participating in a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication. It is how devices such as computers find each other on the network. Where it is sometimes possible that IP addresses can be associated with a single individual’s system, they most often are associated with a group of systems, one system shared by many users or a gateway into a group of systems or devices. When you visit Ke Labs’ website, the Company collects your IP addresses to track and aggregate non-personal information.
- Cookies. Ke Labs uses “cookies” to remember user preferences and to maximize the performance of our website and services. Cookies may also be used to control the type and/or frequency of ads, promotions, or other marketing messages the customer views. As is common on the Internet, Ke Labs maintains log files of the traffic that visits our sites. For example, our servers may automatically record the information you or your browser send when you visit the Company website. These log files may include information such as your requests, IP address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your system.
3. Use of Information Collected
The following are examples of the ways Ke Labs uses the information it collects:
- Customize, measure and improve our websites properties;
- Establish and manage Ke Labs accounts;
- Communicate about, and administer participation in, programs, surveys and other offers and promotions;
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, agreements and policies; and
- Perform other activities consistent with this Privacy Statement.
4. Updating the Privacy Statement
We may update this Privacy Statement at any time by posting additions or modifications on this web page. If at any point we decide to use personal information in a manner materially different from that stated at the time it was collected, we will notify users by email or via a prominent notice on our website, and where necessary we will seek the prior consent of our users.
5. Contact Us
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Statement, or would like to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by:
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling us at (317) 824-1225; or
- Writing to us at:Ke Labs, Inc.
3500 DePauw Boulevard, Suite 1080
Indianapolis, IN 46268