This is a unique opportunity to join our development team and help advance a very unique software technology platform with far-reaching application. We are seeking candidates with a passion for technology. It’s an ideal opportunity for those having an interest in engineering cutting-edge technology that offers game-changing value propositions. The position will offer exposure to a wide-range of software development disciplines, including GUI development, client-server architecture, network communications, multi-threaded development, web development, 3D graphics and database interaction, just to name a few. You will not only advance the capabilities of the technology platform, but also work directly with our partners and customers at both a business and technical level. We offer a competitive compensation package.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and partners to develop core functionality
- Develop tools and applications using the company's development environment to advance the platform and address customer and partner requirements
- Split time between hands-on engineering work and working in a consultative manner with partners and customers with their business and technical requirements
- Assist partners and customers with technical implementation of our platform and applications
- Assist the development the team with quality assurance testing, release management and documentation
Skills and Requirements (Required):
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Engineering, Informatics, Computer Technology or other STEM field
- Experience in object-oriented programming using C++ or C#
- Experience with computer data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Detail-oriented, proactive and flexible
- Passionate about technology
- Excited and committed to continuously learn new skills
- Must possess positive attitude and approach to all things
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Skills and Requirements (Preferred):
- Experience in the field of healthcare informatics and/or healthcare research is a significant plus
- Experience in data analytics amd knowledge of data analytics platforms
- Experience with SQL and DBMS technologies such as MySQL, Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server
- Prior IT support experience
- Knoweldge of networking
If you’re interested, please send an email with your resume and a cover letter attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KeLabs, an ISO-certified software technology company, has developed a revolutionary alternative to traditional software programming through the KeLabs Unit Modeler® platform, which introduces a patented modeling language and a completely new environment for individuals, with or without programming experience, to develop, distribute and run information-based software applications. This unique platform blends the ease of “no-code development” with powerful analytics tools to enable rapid development of applications to extract insights from a wide variety of data sources. All platform components, like data sets, logic blocks and full applications, can be stored and shared in a public ecosystem for the benefit of enhancing entire industries.
KeLabs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.