This is a unique opportunity to join our development team and help advance a very unique software technology platform with far-reaching application. We are seeking candidates with a passion for technology. It’s an ideal opportunity for those having an interest in engineering cutting-edge technology that offers game-changing value propositions. The position will offer exposure to a wide-range of reporting disciplines, including database connectivity and interaction, queries, visual analytics, report development and dashbaord creation, just to name a few. This is a highly visible role as this position will be the central hub for analytics requests coming from customers, partners and stakeholders. We offer a competitive compensation package.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and partners to understand reporting requirements and create interactive reports and dashboards using the company's technology platform
- Review data integrity on reports and work with appropriate personnel for problem resolution
- Build software tools and applications as needed
- Assist partners and customers with technical implementation of our platform and applications
- Assist the development the team with quality assurance testing and documentation
Skills and Requirements (Required):
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Engineering, Informatics, Data and Business Analytics, Statistics or Data Sciences
- Experience writing advanced queries in SQL
- Experience with DBMS technologies such as MySQL, Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server
- Ability to identify opportunities for application of data analysis and modeling
- Practical ability to translate complex information to customers' business stakeholders with less experience in data and in relevant busines terms
- Detail-oriented, proactive and flexible
- Passionate about technology
- Excited and committed to continuously learn new skills
- Must possess positive attitude and approach to all things
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Skills and Requirements (Preferred):
- Experience in the field of healthcare informatics and/or healthcare research is a significant plus
- Experience working with enterprise business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Qlick, etc.)
- Experience with computer data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Experience working with data mining tools
- Prior IT support experience
- Knoweldge of networking
If you’re interested, please send an email with your resume and a cover letter attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KeLabs, an ISO-certified software technology company, has developed a revolutionary alternative to traditional software programming through the KeLabs Unit Modeler® platform, which introduces a patented modeling language and a completely new environment for individuals, with or without programming experience, to develop, distribute and run information-based software applications. This unique platform blends the ease of “no-code development” with powerful analytics tools to enable rapid development of applications to extract insights from a wide variety of data sources. All platform components, like data sets, logic blocks and full applications, can be stored and shared in a public ecosystem for the benefit of enhancing entire industries.
KeLabs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.